Saturday 28 June 2014

Writing A Novel

Even from childhood, I was interested in writing. My sisters were my great inspiration of reading. They used to tell me stories of princes, kings, farmers, Purana etc... Those stories created immense curiosity in me. When little more growth came, they made me even more curious with half stories without climax. And with  such an anxiety I started reading the books. Finishing each book was a great experience.
I was not interested in writing anything including exams. But I wrote a dairy of my best school time which was the ending period of pre-degree and the two month vacation. That dairy got stolen by my friends and they became interested in the way I presented it. Congratulations came from all around and some others instructed me to write something. At that time I was not in the right mood to take those in such a way and felt proud about the comments.
In the recent period of exam, we usually feel bored and bad. Wasting time with the social media was the only break. We download videos on different subjects and debate on all those unknown facts. As this progressed I happened to watch a video that describes how to spend time sufficiently. It was saying about making up a character by working daily for little time. I decided to try it. I arranged a subject, rewrote it, and took a big theme after searching and studying a lot. Finally the sample outline become ready. I told the story to my friends and got wide appreciation and best support. But starting with the first chapter made me understand it was not that much easy. The length of the chapter, creation of dialogues, naming of characters, time required for work etc was really tough.
The theme was another problem. The theme I found can be called as the ' Da Vinci Code ' for Indian literature, if I finish the story I will be simply killed.
Let me try to finish it first.

Author:

0 comments: