Tuesday 24 June 2014

Remembrance of the day in which God inserted a new player into the game

Before 20 years from now, in the month of June, and the exact day of his birth as human, god inserted another warrior. A true warrior meant for something; something special. He  gave a special name for him in their mind. A name that means "Slave of God" . And from that day onwards they started calling him Daivas.

Today, I'm 21 year old young man with too much of good words and prayers as credit. Even too much of bad comments also exists.

I was late to bed, watching movie with my mom. I found clock reads 11:50 . Silently I came up the terrace. It was silent and dark. A heavy rain finished its last drops minutes before. My foot became wet soon. Atmosphere provided the best breeze for my birthday welcome. I climbed up to the top most part of terrace. Stretching my hands wide I took a deep breath. I realized I'm experiencing such an empty heart of nothing after a busy fusion of thoughts. I felt immense happiness out of my void heart. Its time to look back to a fine period of life.
From the period that can be collected from memories I got the best childhood and proud teenage. Advice and gentleness from dad, love and care from grandparents, habits and character from mom,  stories and knowledge from sisters, affection and company from cousins finally belief from Church.
Those days of childhood when parents scold for something or when sisters tease me for nothing, I felt it as some big and serious matter of life. And with little shame I realised they wasn't that much serious , they were actually teaching me the best lessons. When I became a teenager, teachers and even students used to laugh at me. But with gods grace I made them clap at me. Again another lesson been taught.
Now, last two years with hundreds of busy thoughts disturbing mind, with the foot raised for next level to step in, and with the whole remaining unanswered questions in mind, I stood free of thoughts. With every stress released .
Thanking god for everything he provided. For a fantastic childhood, energetic teenage, and this incredible youth he delivered. Mom is ready to make b'day cake, friends are waiting to wish, nature is ready to welcome, gifts are wrapped. Let me sleep with empty heart. If god is kind to me then tomorrow will be full of smiles and happiness.

Author:

0 comments: