Thursday 26 June 2014

Pressure cooker - Exam season

Today was surprisingly wonderful with nothing. After those days of exams with studies and pressure which was injected with fear for future got a small break. Exams are actually a method of evaluation of studies performed, but now it has an emotional impact on the situation and background of performer. The mind of students who are preparing for exams will be travelling through a lot more complicated regions. He will be thinking and have internal pressure due to
1. bulky syllabus ( mostly with a confusion where to start )
2. college lecturers ( what will the teachers think if I fail to pass )
3. friends attitude ( what will my friends think about me )
4. girlfriends face ( she will be sad if I fail )
5. family situations ( I should change the family situation )
6. parents hope ( they dream more from me )
7. parents reputation ( I should not spoil there reputation )
8. enjoyment outside ( can I go out and spent some time free )
9. if I fail after hard work ( what if my preparations shouldn't work at results )
10. my future ( what will I do if I fail or pass )

These were the pressure filling factors or else sometimes something different. Whatever finally after deep thinking practice he or she will be busy with boiling mindset. Now he think about having a cup of coffee, a cigarette or a beer. Simply pressure make him fail. Sometimes or most probably he will make attempts to study, but the big text and bulky syllabus discourage that fresh foot raised towards success. What to do with the situation. Man is build likewise.

Author:

0 comments: