Saturday 19 July 2014

The Jackfruit Society - begining

Hi Readers,
Today I'm glad with a designation. I'm glad to tell you that I'm elected as the president of 'The Jackfruit Society', a Non-profitable organization working with the motive of making Earth as a heavenly place to live. We are very happy in working for the nature, to protect it, to create awareness among the people, about saving our mother earth etc. We are not agnist devolopment, but we request the modern world for devoloping with the nature. Whenever you are rejecting getting touched with the mud in the name of cleanliness ; you forgets a healthy generation lived with the mud for providing you food.
After those beautiful childhood with nature, planting, sawing, playing, climbing trees, fishing etc. State of mind was extreme happiness. A sudden change of walls, shops, classrooms, laborataries etc. was a change. There was bulk of friends, spicy hotel foods, bikes, fights etc. to make me busy everytime. But state of mind was fusion answerless questions. There was no rain to make my mind empty.
There, at the exact moment of realization, I found myself missing something. And that was the serene nature which I shared everything. That was the begining of that innovative idea. I inject the idea into soil, to the  best fertile soil, watered it daily, dreamt a lot and finally lastweek. The jackfruit society finally came out. Make it grow will be a tough task. Let me try my best.

Author:

0 comments: